We have been planning and weighing options concerning providing a Hybrid learning environment for school age children. We have decided to offer this program instead of our traditional After Care Program considering the current COVID-19 circumstances. There will be no transportation for the new program. I wanted to give you a picture of what that program will provide:
- Supervised classrooms to provide oversight for assignments and lessons that need to be completed.
- A safe environment for keeping your children on target.
- There will be playground time, gym time, recreational activities and special interest groups, such as, gardening, art, physical education and overall fun!
- Northwest Staff will not be doing the teaching but will be supervising the learning.
- We will provide a morning snack and an afternoon snack. You will be responsible for lunch.
NWCCC will offer a total of 64 Hybrid Learning Program spots which will consist of 32 “Group A” spots and 32 “Group B” spots.
Group A Spots will offer care at NW on the days your child does not attend school on his/her Group A Worthington schools schedule and
Group B spots will offer care at NW on the days your child is not scheduled to attend school on his/her Group B Worthington schools schedule.
Dates: August 31, 2020 – May 25, 2021
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (late pick up fee policy applies at 5:01pm)
Registration fee: $60 per school year*
Tuition: $200/week per child (discounts do not apply for this program)
Deposit: $400 (refundable provided a 2-week written withdrawal notice is given)*
Total due at registration: $460* ($60 registration + $400 deposit) per child
(*if you are currently registered for NW’s aftercare program, your registration fee and deposit will be applied to this program)
Holidays/Vacations/Partial Weeks: NWCCC will be closed the following holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day. NWCCC does not adjust tuition for school holidays, vacations, or partial weeks.
We are anticipating a huge demand for this program so please make sure to register as early as possible within your priority group as follows:
– PRIORITY REGISTRATION for currently enrolled aftercare children is JULY 20-21, 2020.
– REGISTRATION for current NWCCC childcare families, current Summer Day Camp families, and families on the After Care waitlist is JULY 22-24, 2020.
– OPEN ENROLLMENT for new families begins JULY 27, 2020.